• Actively maintain and participate in a 12-step based recovery
program by attending weekly meetings.
• Maintain a sponsor/sponsee relationship.
• Submit to random drug testing.
• Remain current with monthly lodging fee.
• We expect people to get along! Our zero tolerance rules include:
no discrimination, no violence or threat of violence, sexual harassment,
theft, sex on the premises and unexcused absence or violation of curfews.
We insist on constant consideration and respect for others.
• Completion of daily household duties as assigned by unit captains
(a well-run house is cleaned from top to bottom each day) as well as participation
in weekly house cleaning.
• Each resident is required to be financially self-supporting, paying
their own lodging fee and purchasing their own food.
• Lodgers are required to work, actively seek employment, or be
a student enrolled in an accredited academic or trade school. Those who
are permanently disabled and on federal, state or local assistance are
required to become involved in service to Haven House or the community.
• All new residents will complete a 30-day probation/restriction
to acclimate to the environment and to maintain the safety for all Haven